Google Translator

Friday, February 18, 2011

Garden Gnomes!



My brother and his wife have recently bought a new home and are in the process of moving!  I wanted to send them a Congrats on your new home card!  I got the idea for my Gnomes while I was shopping.  Now I can't turn around without seeing a Gnome. They are everywhere!  There is even a new movie out- Gnomeo and Juliet!  Apparently, Gnomes are hot right now.  Who knew?  I think I made mine a tad too tall.  My husband and my sister thought they were Santas!  Rats!  Next time I will make them shorter.  I used Spellbinder's Paisley die for their beards.  You cut a slit about not quite 1/2 way down and insert a round punch into it.  The ears are the word window punch.  The moustaches are from 2 different punches- the wing in SU 's bird punch and the Five petal punch.

7 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute! You are just a little smarty pants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still cute...The pictures are great. The blue one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree so cute! I like the blue one too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me !!! These are amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is so cute. I love gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I am Norwegian, I love Gnomes of any kind. This card is so creative! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your card...it is so nice...
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete