Google Translator

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Santa Pyramid Cards

I was inspired by NWilliams6's Santa Candy Holders that she made over on Splitcoast Stampers!  They are adorable!  I am making some to take to a Holiday Shopping Sale tomorrow.  Since I love Pyramid cards- I decided to make it into a Pyramid Santa!
Check NWilliams gallery here-


Here are a few more shots of my Punch art work -



The beard is SU's ornament punch, the moustache is from SU's Bird punch-It was really easy to put Santa's face together!
Santa's hat is Spellbinder's Paisley Nestabilities!  That is also the die I used to make Santa's toy bag.

Side View!

The other side!
It should be a fun day tomorrow with everyone shopping for Christmas!  It is hard to believe that Christmas is not that far away! 
UPDATE:  Check out Sharon's blog for instructions on  how to make the "Pyramid" of the Pyramid card. I do use a  3 - 4 inch squares to make my Pyramid- and of course, no ribbon.

Wicked easy!

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute. The Santa bag on the back is adorable... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so Awesome! You are so creative. I wish I had your eye for things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute Chris!! i love your punch artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You create so many wonderful 3-d projects! Just love the Santa cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the santas! Another great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Love it. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun. What a great idea. I just love the bag of toys. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! Love the cards, would you be willing to share the instructions on how to create the pyramid cards?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have added a link to my Santa post to the instructions for Pyramid cards! Hope that helps! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete