Google Translator

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome Baby!

Friends of my daughter and her husband brought home their new baby boy just recently.  I wanted to send them a card for this special event!  I have made the face of this giraffe before but really loved the way Wendybell created the body of her giraffe.  She lists all the punches she used to make her wonderful giraffe! Check it out here-
http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/punch-art-giraffe-for-jacob.html

I have also made the lion previously but I was inspired to make him again when I saw him on Sam's blog here-
http://stampingbysam.blogspot.com/2012/01/welcome-baby.html

I don't have the SU punch she used for his mane so I used the Spellbinder's die that I have used before.  I love how he came out!

Here are a few more pictures of the inside and back of my card!  Welcome baby cards are a weakness for me - I just love making them!



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Chris this is sssooo cute!! thanks for sharing. It just goes to show you dont have to have everything that someone uses to make their projects. Oh by the way thanks for clicking on my ads still. Im at $92. almost there then i can take them off. lol
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete