My husband's birthday is this week. He will be 60 years old! I usually make him birthday cards with Golf themes since he is so passionate about his golf game. But this year will be different! For some reason, he has been talking about getting a GUMBALL machine for our living room! I really like some of the ones I have seen but I am not sure about getting one for our living room? Anyway, I thought maybe if I made one for his birthday card...it would get it out of his system. I totally cased one I saw on Pinterest. I went back to create a link ...and I can't find it. I thought I had saved it to my board but it is not there. I believe it may have been done by a Cricut machine. I don't have a Cricut but I love the one I saw! If someone recognizes it, let me know and I will add the link. It is a shaker card that I made just using some acrylic for the window and mounting with some foam strips. I did put Crystal Effect on the colored circles I used for gumballs to give them some shine. This card is for fun and so I used something for the inside sentiment that I thought was a hoot-
Top 10 Signs That You Are
60 Years Old!
1. When you sleep, people worry you're dead.
2. Your back goes out more than you do.
3. Your best friend is dating someone
half their age. ..and they aren't breaking any laws.
4. You wear black socks with sandals.
5. When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
6. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
7. Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
8. You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
9. Getting "lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.
10. You forgot that you already had your 60th birthday."
Footnote: Thank you Carol for finding this link! This is the Gumball machine that I cased! It is really adorable!