Google Translator

Monday, January 21, 2013

More Block Cards


I had to try and make more BLOCK CARDS!  They are easy and fun to make!!! A co-worker's daughter is having a Baby Boy soon -this card is for her.  I love making Welcome Baby cards!  I used Graphic 45 's beautiful paper to make this project.  I just love their paper!  I can't wait for their new releases to come out!  I posted the link to the instructions on my last post- but here is the link again!  Paper Crafter 45 does a fabulous job with her instructions-



More pictures!


Back side of card

I added some Pacifiers to the inside!

I wanted to show you that the card collapses and fits easily into the box. 



 Paper Crafter 45 also gives instructions for the above box envelope.  It is really for hand delivered cards but it works perfectly - especially if you have a lot of embellishments!  Here is the video link to the envelope/box instructions-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0BXBSrxK4



Here is another picture of the BLOCK CARDS and envelope/boxes that I have made so far!!


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Love your decorating for each event! Graphic 45 paper is just gorgeous! Looks like you spent a lot of time--gonna give this a try!

    ReplyDelete