Google Translator

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Sister!

Yesterday was my youngest sister, Adrianne's birthday!  I love my new Sizzix Pop N Cut die so I had to use it for her card.  The sitting Tilda fit perfectly into the card and she kinda reminds me of Adrianne when she was little. I used Memory Box dies to create the window scene behind Tilda.  


 
 Here is a picture of the front of the card.  It is a reverse of a standard card since I put the sentiment on the front of the card not inside.  I have used this sentiment before because I love it so much!  It really is true-words to live by! 




 
Happy Birthday, Adrianne!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Tilda stamps does remind me of Adrianne when she was a little girl! Love the cat in the window!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. I was wondering if the 'floor' is a stamp or self-created.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat! The floor is decorative paper! I love how realistic it is!

      Delete
  3. I love my card! Thanks so much, Chris! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the new pop 'n cuts ! Haven't tried mine yet. Itching to try after seeing this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love! More, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! Love the Sentiment on the front of the card too haha !!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is one cute, creative and amazing birthday card! I fell in love with your design. The birthday wishes for sister on it is one awesome too! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete