Google Translator

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wedding Flying Easel Card

 I love this die from Cheery Lynn Designs!  I use it for Weddings and Anniversaries!  My sister and her husband are celebrating their 8th Anniversary today!  This card is a perfect card to say, "Congratulations"!    The Flying Easel card is easy to make!  I was inspired by Karen Burniston's Halloween card that I saw on Pinterest. I cut a square out just big enough to let this die fit into-You use 2 dies ...one for the back and one for the front.  It was a little challenging to glue the outside of the dies  together.  On the inside of the die, I only glued the heads of the Bride and Groom together.   The bow is made from a MFT ribbon die.  The "Congrats" die is from Spellbinders.  I also added a little gem covered  tulle-like fabric to the bride's dress.  See below for more pictures....

Side View
 I used a different decorative paper on the back of the card.   I also added a little bling to the die cut along with some pearls. 
Back of card

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful !! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! And totally inspiring....can't wait to try one too! Would love to see what this card looks like folded flat.

    ReplyDelete