Google Translator

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Angels Card in a Box

I am so in love with the Card in a Box technique!  We just about sold out of these at our Craft Fair last weekend!  I had one box made but didn't have an idea of what to put in it!  After the fair, I saw these cute little angels made from a ribbon die.  I will have to go back and add a link to those angels but I didn't  "pin" it at the time.  

 The Stain Glass window in the back is from a Memory Box die that I cut out several different colors to create the stain glass look.  I also added some glitter to the die cut!


 I love the paper I used for the outside of the box.  I want to say it's K & Company but I thru away the outside cover and now I can't remember....


                                         Here is the back of the card - I love the vintage look!
UPDATE:  I did find the link to the Angels I saw on Pinterest.  Check out Dale's cute Angels!


http://daleleemorin.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Here are just a few pictures of the 2 tables we had at the Craft's fair last weekend!  My sister's and I had a lot of fun meeting people and talking about our craft.  We didn't sell everything but we were happy with what we did sell!   I think we may do another Craft Fair next year!







5 comments:

  1. Love your angels in a box!
    A question about on of your craft fair pictures - the last one, the cards in a box, do you have any directions you could share with us?? Is it made out of card stock or chip board? I love that idea!! This is going on my gift giving list for next year (seeing as how I haven't even start my cards yet for this year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Chris. I hope the craft fair was a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angels with the stained glass are just perfect. Love the paper you used. Wasn't our table great? We had alot of fun working that table. Looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete