Google Translator

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Flower Series II


 I am home this morning just waiting to head to the Dentist to have a tooth pulled!!!  Yikes!  It is NOT my favorite thing to do!  So, to keep me from thinking about it tooo much...I thought I would post another Card in a Box- the Flower Series.   I made this and sent it to a friend who is recovering from surgery.  This is the Petite box that I have posted a link to the instructions in one of my previous posts.  I love them because they can fit in a standard envelope.  


 I love the Bunny die from Impression Obsession!  The Bunnies come in a bunch of different poses.  They are just small enough to fit on these type of cards.  You can hide them anywhere.  I have their cat dies too!  The flowers stamp and punch is from Stampin Up. 



 Here is another shot of the card where I added a little "Get Well" sentiment.  I used Graphic 45 paper to decorate the box.  Yes, it is my favorite paper!  Well, that is it... Guess I better head to the Dentist....boohoo...!  Can't wait to have this over with!!!  Bye!




4 comments:

  1. Going to have to make one of these box cards...you've got me hooked on them...Oh! this card making addiction is awful....do they have a 12 steps program for us? Love your cards and ideas...thanks for sharing your talent with us!!! Hope you survived the tooth removal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your dentist visit is behind you and you are on the road to recovery. Love the cards in a box, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete