Google Translator

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Tote Bag Birthday!



Look what my sister, Rochelle, made for me!  So adorable!  She even used Graphic 45 paper to make it!  Since I know I hoard Graphic 45 paper - I know what a sacrifice she made to use it to make my gift! And it's one of my favorite collections - By the Sea!!  Not only that- but I have a twin sister and she made one for her too!  I am speechless!

 
She even gives a link to the  instructions on her blog.  I have her as a link on my side bar but you can click on the link below if you want to give it a try-
 
 
 
Another angle
 
 
Not only did she make this cute bag - she added a gift too!  I love the saying on the charm! I will wear it often!  Thank you, Rochelle!    I wish the same for all who read my blog!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well this was a surprise! So nice of you to post this! Happy Birthday Chris and Connie!! So fun to do!!

    ReplyDelete