Google Translator

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Alice in Wonderland Accordion Mini Album


Yup, I made another Accordion Mini Album!  I love these things!  So easy to make and really holds lots of pictures!  I will be giving this one away.  I do love the colors!  I didn't decorate the front or back that much.  I really love the paper on it's own.  Kim's instructions are great!   Here is the link to Kim's instructions -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_6tga1_Bs&t=2388s




I did a little video so I could show you all the inserts-







So many quotes from Alice in Wonderland make it a perfect album for a Bride to Be!



Some of the paper is from Graphic 45 but it was with the Halloween theme.  Most of the paper seemed quite dark and I didn't want it to have a solemn feel.  I used a bunch of paper from my stash and some I got from the internet! 



I do hope the recipient will like it!  I am sure I will be making more of these fun albums!  We went to the island (North Haven) last weekend with my sister and her husband and my hubby.   I wanted to share just a few pictures.  The weather was perfect!  The picture below is the harbor at North Haven.   I love the view as the ferry gets ready to dock.


This year, the island is full of Lupine!  So beautiful!


We did visit several farms to see their gardens.  I love the Alium.  I think that is how you spell it?  It is such an unusual flower.


We had lunch at the Landing on the deck.  What a perfect day to sit outside.  The Landing is right across from the Ferry terminal.  The food was excellent!  The picture below is my daughter, Callie and my twin sister, Connie.  I think the guys are getting our food.

  All in all, it was a fun day!  It takes about an hour to come across from Rockland but really worth the trip!  Sorry for the long post!   My summer is starting out fun!   Hope yours is too!






1 comment:

  1. Love the Alice in Wonderful theme accordion mini album! The lupine on North Haven is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete