Google Translator

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018


I wanted to share the cards I made this year for our Grandsons!  We are still in Florida and I don't have all of my craft room here- I really miss my craft room!  But I brought enough so I could make a few cards.  I did buy this adorable Disney Mickey and Minnie die from Hobby Lobby.  They are so cute!    




I used the tutorial from MayMay to make this Open Box Card-  I love this type of card-  check it out here-



The card below is from Stampin Up's Balloon Adventures.  I substituted hearts for balloons. 
I did use some stickers on this card since I don't have all my stamps and no printer.  Stickers work well!





I have to leave you with some pictures of some of the fun we have been having!  Today the weather is going to be in the 80's.   Love it!

Of course, Disney World!

Punta Gorda

Feeding the Flamingos at Jungle Garden at Sarasota

The beach at Siesta Keys 





1 comment:

  1. Love, love how you used the Mickey and Minnie die cuts. So so cute. Missing Disney World now.

    ReplyDelete