Google Translator

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Baby Crib Cards


I have been working on making Welcome Baby cards for the Italian Heritage Spring Craft fair coming up on June 9th & 10th in Portland.  My sisters and I are excited about having a booth at this event.  These are fun to  make and really not too difficult.  I use Tim Holtz Birdcage die to make the front of the crib.  I did a tutorial back in 2015 on how to make these.  You can check it out here-




I haven't changed them too much.  I did use Heartfelt Creations border die for the lacy top of the crib.  I also used Marianne Designs teddy bear for the stuffed animal.  This die makes into a Panda Bear too!  So cute!


I have used this sentiment many times.  I love the little bit of whimsy this gives a baby card. 


The rest of the dies are from Sizzix and I have had them for years.  I love that I get to use these dies when I make these cards.  They do still collapse to mail.  Anyway, I love making them and thought I would share these photos again.   

Here 's a few more pictures during construction--




Here is a picture of a couple of the dies I used. 


On to more projects!!  Have a fabulous afternoon!



1 comment:

  1. These are super cute. Looking forward to working the fair and seeing what people like from our crafting!

    ReplyDelete