Google Translator

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Spring Craft Fair


I have been busy working on projects for the Spring Craft Fair at the Italian Heritage Center this coming weekend!  My sister's and I are excited to participate for the first time.  It should be fun to see what will sell and to meet people at the fair.  I can't wait!  


I used Stampin Up's Apron die to make the boxes above.  I plan to add some candy to these boxes.  They are so cute and fun to make!!  You can visit the link below to find Cindy's wonderful directions!!



Here are a few more projects I am working on! 


The paper is from the Seafarer's Collection from Authentique.  I used the stamps from Stampin Up's High Tide set. 
 

I also used Karen Burniston's Twisted Panel dies to make this pop up card.  I love how easy she makes it with these dies!



 The card below has been on my craft table for awhile.  The card itself is from Heartfelt Creations fold out cards.  I was at a loss as how to decorate it.  You can see that there is quite a lot of space to use for any sentiment.  I finally found a sentiment that I loved and used a bunch of different dies to decorate.




The back side of the fold out is this fence.  I could add a sentiment here too but decided to leave it plain.  

This one took awhile to finish but I love how it almost reads like a book.  It folds nicely to be mailed too.!!

The sun has just started to peek through so I think I will go outside and walk through my garden.  The flowers are just starting to open.  Next time I will try and share a few pictures!  Hope you have a fun day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment