Google Translator

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!  These are my Easter baskets for this year- without candy! They are fun to  make 
and so easy!  Check out Kitty's video on how to make these adorable baskets.  There are many tutorials on Pinterest - here is just one-



The flowered basket is for our youngest Grandson.  I didn't think he would mind a flower on his basket.  He basically eats the candy and runs.  I love decorating these adorable baskets. 





I like the nautical basket for my Grandson that lives on the island.  





Here's our youngest Grandson below.  We came back from Florida the first of April to snow on the ground.  Enough so that we could build a snowman with him!!  It was all gone the next day.
Boy, did I miss that great Florida weather!


Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter!  It was great seeing the family today!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment