Google Translator

Friday, January 17, 2020

January Projects



I love these 3 little party favor boxes!  They will be perfect for the next baby shower!  I purchased the SVG file from My Scrap Chick here-
https://www.myscrapchick.com/product.cfm?product=675

You can purchase them individually or all three!  They are the cutest and very easy to put together!

I have worked on several different projects this month.  One was for my brother in law who has a birthday this month!


This is a great card for little boys!  I thought of Mark right away.  I just love the 3D look  but it still
closes and will fit in an envelope.  The svg file makes the envelope too! I purchased that file from Dreaming Tree-


Lastly, I made this fun luminary!  The top has a tea light and the inside has one too!  

 The picture below shows the tea light turned on. 



This SVG file was also purchased from Dreaming Tree-

I am having a blast finding out how to use my new Circuit Explore Air 2.  I find out something new everyday about how to use this fabulous machine!  Not sure what I will work on next but I will keep you posted!  Have a faboo day!!



1 comment:

  1. These projects are all amazing! Can't wait for your tutorial on it!! Have fun! Rochelle

    ReplyDelete