Google Translator

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Le Chapeau


I purchase Le Chapeau bundle SVG file from Dreaming Tree recently- and I just love these gals!  It is so much fun picking out the colors for these cards.  This is the Juliette Greeting card. 


I used some feathers I had in my stash!  Don't you love her darling earrings?!  I am planning on using these for birthday cards but you could use them for anything.


The above card is called the Sunny Greeting card.  I made a few boo boo's on this one but it was my first one.  It is really easy to put together too! I have one more greeting card to make- it's call the Rosey Greeting card.  As soon as I make it - I will upload a picture. 

They all come with their own envelopes too!




These were my craft projects for the week.  We have had company here in Florida for a couple of weeks and boy did we have fun! The weather has been fabulous but I believe a cold front is coming thru for the next couple of days.  It's still warmer here than at home.  

Here are some pictures of a restaurant near us where we had lunch the other day. It was a balmy 80 degrees!  There was a parade of boats going by as we ate.  It is call Pop's Sunset Grill. We loved it- eating outside in February!  





 Loved this place!  Hope everyone has a fabulous day!









7 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, your cards are gorgeous, do you know if they have the PDF templates.
    Many thanks
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked them up and only SVG files. Such a pity I just loved the ladies in their hats. Florida looks good. Thanks Chris
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry they dont..I am new to using svg files since I just got my Cricut. But I love this file for sure!

      Delete
  3. Your creations are lovely, Chris and I ran right over and bought the SVG from Dreaming Tree! I can't however, figure out how to get the Juliet card to stand up. Do you have a solution, pretty please? TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI- Mine does stand up but not great. I used my own card base so it didn't have the cut out.... and that one stands up fine! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
    2. Yep! I think I will make my own card base for this file. Thank you! I had to include a little cardstock easel with the two cards I mailed yesterday. : ( I do appreciate your quick response - next project is the Rosey card. : )

      Delete
  4. The cards are fabulous! and Florida is too! Love your pictures! See you soon! Rochelle

    ReplyDelete