Google Translator

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Happy 4th of July!



 I made this fun centerpiece/birthday card for a friend & former co-worker's birthday.  It is from Dreaming Tree's SVG files.  I just love making these.  It doesn't hurt that the center of the flower is chocolate!



I wanted to share a couple of projects my sisters and I have been making on craft day.  These waterfall mini albums are great to make!  So easy!  They are mounted on the hard board tag from Tim Holtz. 
You can find Kim's instructions here-






We came up with several themes for these albums.  They are Christmas themes and Love themes (of course)  We also have made Mickey Mouse albums and Seaside albums.  The ideas are endless. 




I love this SVG file for a birthday card.  It is supposed to be for Valentine's Day but
I made it into a birthday card.  It closes flat for mailing too!



OK, I will admit it.  I don't like making pies.  But my husband loves them!  So I broke down and
made him a strawberry cheesecake pie.  He loved it so I had to take a picture.  It's so rare I make one.  




I am going to end with just a few pictures from my Sister's garden.   The flowers are so beautiful!  We are still living with my sister and her husband while we look for a home here in Maine.  We haven't found anything yet but we are still looking.   I miss having a garden so Connie's garden helps to make me appreciate all her lovely flowers.  




I hope everyone has a healthy Fourth of July and a fun one!  Take care!







No comments:

Post a Comment