Google Translator

Thursday, September 2, 2021

September already!!

 





Here are a few Halloween projects that I worked on for our upcoming craft show in Kennebunk!! The Santa and Frankenstein are candy bar wrappers! I purchased the digital file from Laurie Furnell on Etsy! Her artwork is fabulous!!!


The Bat and Count Dracula are also candy bar wrappers! They are both SVG files that I purchased from My Scrap Chick! That is alao a wonderful site to browse for great products! So creative!!


Don't you love this little turkey! I have put a tealight in the back that makes this guy just glow! This was a free svg file from Dreaming Tree! My favorite site for awesome files!! You can use this as a card or as a placeholder!! It will look great on my Thanksgiving table!!
Hope everyone is safe! It is hard to see all the heartbreak and damage from hurricane Ida! 
My prayers are with those who have been affected! I have been busy papercrafting but also working on home decor items!  I will share photos of those in my next post! Stay safe!!!


1 comment: