Google Translator

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wild Women Tutorial

I did this tutorial to show how to make the Women of my Wild Women Do Card-which you can see if you scroll down this blog. I still ran out of time on the first taping and decided to do a Part 2 instead of retaping since there was no hope of doing it in 10 minutes. Please forgive the drop off at the end of the first taping-again. I hope to get better at this as I go along. I noticed my hands look awful in this taping! Not only do I have age spots but Tim Holtz's inks are all over my hands and finger nails and my hands are sticky from all the gluing!! I was working on another project before I decided to tape this tutorial. I lived in the basement today since it was so HOT!!! They are forecasting another hot day tomorrow. Oh, joy!



Here is Part2- I think I stuttered a little at the end.??? Don't laugh!! Tu..tutorial??? Does practice really make perfect?

13 comments:

  1. Has any one told you that you are brilliant?? This is fabulous. Now on to finish the car. Your tutorials are great and dont worry about the stuttering as I actually didn't notice it as I was so focused on the video. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I can't take this!!! WONDERFUL!!!!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved this tutorial and it was great, loved the added comments it gave me some different options and ideas for varying the hats, jewlery, glasses etc. Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to make me some wild women! You are sooooo creative!
    Denise M

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, this is so cute. Thank you so much for the tutorial.... I really HAVE to give this a try. Now I have to find the car tutorial.... you truly are a very creative lady....

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ROCK!! fantastic video's. very clear and explainable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial. Love how you show your technique. Wild Women here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed your tutorial and your project. Very inspirational. You are so talented! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tutorial Chris. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOODESS Frist Thank you so much for making the video what a great job. not only sugar on top but 2 cherries also :)
    I have to say you are very talented I just can't believe the arm is made out of a flower Talented all I can say. I am just in aw in how you had this card. Thank you again so much Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm flabbergasted!!! This is awesome. Now I think I can do it. At first, I didn't see the tut for the woman. Thanks sooooo much for taking the time to teach all of us.

    ReplyDelete