Google Translator

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Beautiful Music Together!


 I am playing around with some ideas for Wedding cards! I have several weddings to go to this summer and will need to have some cards ready.  I was inspired by my sister, Rochelle, to make this card.  I think her card is so adorable! I did enlarge my card just a bit.    Check out her version of the longer Card in a Box Piano card-

 http://creativecornerstudio.blogspot.com/2014/06/retiring-leo.html#comment-form


 Here is another picture of my Piano Card in a Box. I just purchased Memory Box's Piano Key die.  I had to cut it down just a bit to fit my card but I love how easy it is to use!   I also used some Graphic 45 paper that has musical notes on it for the background.







Back of card

 Well, as usual, I went nuts in adding some embellishments that went over the top of the card.  I had to make an envelope for the card to fit in.  It is fashioned after the coin envelop type of card- just much BIGGER....  Luckily, it all fits in!




I forgot to add that I am on vacation this week!  My sisters, Connie, Rochelle and I  spent the night at our friend, Cindy's camp in Limington!  What fun!  We spent time on the beach talking until the sun set.  It was beautiful!  I thought I would share a couple of pictures.  The last picture is Cindy's dinner at Bay Haven in Cornish.  This seems to be the month for lobster!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a wedding. And we had a beautiful time at Cindy's. That lobster looks good enough to eat. Great pictures of the sunset, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card for a wedding! Beautiful picture of the sunset over Pequawket Lake at Cindy's camp! Can't wait for this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. The scenery's not bad either.

    ReplyDelete