Google Translator

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Farmyard Birthday!

 
I saw Dawn's tutorial for the Double Z card on Pinterest!  I can think of many uses for this card.  Since I love Karen Burniston's farmyard animals- I wanted to incorporate them into this card.  Here is Dawn's tutorial -
 
 
 
 

 
I put the sentiment on the side but I think I would put it on the back of the card next time.  I love the fact that the card closes for easy mailing too!  The card is closed in the photo below-
 
 
Today is the first day of Fall!  I will miss Summer but I am ready for Fall and all the fun things we can do without fear of dying of the heat!  I just wish Winter wasn't so close behind it.  Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute card! Everett will love it! These animals are so darn cute I can't stand it!! This type of card is fun too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever!!! Z cards are definitely on my "to try list" now!!!

    ReplyDelete