Google Translator

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Pocket Letters



Happy September!  I still can't believe it's already September!  Today is noticeably cooler!  Of course, I love fall weather.  Bring it on!

I have been busy making Pocket Letters!  I saw them on Pinterest and fell in love.  It is a good place to use any scraps of paper and embellishments!  I found the pockets in the section of Target that has baseball cards.   The hanger is from Tim Holtz.

My niece had baby Rosalie recently and I wanted to send them something.  In the middle section of the Letter are 2 pockets- on either side of the bling pocket.   The picture below shows one opened.    I did use magnets for the closure.  You can click on any of the pictures to  make them easier to see.







I couldn't make one for new baby, Rosalie, and not make one for her big sister, Amelia!  Amelia loves the movie Frozen.  So I thought I would make that the central idea for her Pocket Letter.

 
I did use Julie Nuttings paper doll stamp!  I love these stamps and don't use them enough!  This worked perfectly since it kinda reminds me of Amelia.  I only made one pocket that opens on this Pocket Letter.

 
The back was something I printed off the computer.  I can see making more of these Pocket Letters.  I have been bunches of them on Pinterest.  If you want more ideas- you should go over there and see the many different ones for all occasions that people have made.  I am headed back into my Craft Room- more cards to make for more birthdays that are coming.  I will share those soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your pocket letters came out so great. I love how you used themes to tie everything together. The Frozen theme is perfect for Amelia. I am going to look at the back of my pocket letter that I am doing to try and get an image too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pocket letters came out so great. I love how you used themes to tie everything together. The Frozen theme is perfect for Amelia. I am going to look at the back of my pocket letter that I am doing to try and get an image too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on the pocket letters for the 2 girls! Love the colors that you used! So much fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete