Google Translator

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Birdhouse for Everett



My husband and I finally finished the birdhouse we made for our grandson, Everett!  Hubby built the birdhouse and I decorated it!  Since my husband is part Swedish- I thought yellow and blue would make the perfect colors for it. 

I used silicone to adhere all the little pieces to the birdhouse.  I love the little fences I found at Joann's.   On this side the little saying at the top says "Home Sweet Home".  On the other side it says "Live Simply".



Both ends of the birdhouse have a vintage door knob that I found at a flea market.  I nice place for the birds to land.


Once it was done we took it over to Everett's house and mounted it on the porch.  Everett is excited to see if they have any renters.  I am still working on a few other smaller birdhouses to hang around our house.  With all this rainy, cold weather it has been fun to paint in the basement.   Here's hoping real Spring starts soon!







1 comment: