Google Translator

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Succulent Garden


I purchased the Succulent dies from Stampin Up awhile ago but really haven't played with them too much.  I love Succulents so I decided it was time to see what I could do with them.  I love the way they came out.  Now this grouping has some artificial succulent plants in it. I might make a few more to put in the back of the wooden crate to make it seem fuller.  I did  use Stampin Up's So Detailed die in cream to line the edge of my wooden crate.  That is easier to see in the photo below. 


I wanted to try and make the small card stock box carton ( I had seen several on Pinterest)  to use for just a couple of succulents.  I just love that purple color!

I am loving those Succulent dies and can see me using them for gifts and cards! Below is a picture
of the dies that I used.  I might experiment with a few more colors too! 




I hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your succulents are stunningly gorgeous! I am guilty of the same! :( Haven't used mine yet either! You have inspired me to get them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete