Google Translator

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!


What a beautiful day!  We spent the day with family at my sister and her husband's home in Mass.  They have a fabulous pool!  I spend most of the time up to my neck in the water in the pool!  We had great food and great company!   It was a wonderful way to celebrate the 4th !  Thank you Lenny and Adrianne for the invite!

The above picture is of an album I made this past week!  I think it really is cute since it looks like a suitcase.  The instructions are by Alexandra ( I think )- and you can find the video in the link in  her blog here-



I couldn't find the envelopes she used with the same dimensions so I made my own. I also had paper that looks like leather so I didn't have to do any of the coloring she mentions in the instructions.  I just glued it to some cardstock to make it more sturdy. 

Here's a few more pictures-


This album has 8 pages!  Plenty of space for journaling and pictures!


Each page has a pocket for either a tag or a folded book.  Check out Alexandra's blog to find her walk thru of this album.  I used Graphic 45's Love Notes collection for most of the pages.  Love that collection!


I still want to do some more decorating on some of the pages. I loved making this album!  One other project I have been working on is the lighted winter scene below.


My wonderful brother in law made the frame for this project.  I still need to spray paint the frame white.  But I do like how it came out.  I plan to do some more lighted winter scenes to sell at our Christmas fair.  They are really fun to make!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!  Stay cool!





  



1 comment: