Google Translator

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day (past) & Happy Easter!

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Ok, it did get away from me! The time is just flying by here in Florida!  

There is so much to do here!  We did go to an Irish restaurant just before St. Patrick's Day!  We would never go on the actual holiday!  It was busy enough before the holiday- can't imagine what it would be like on the holiday!  Anyway, I made some St Patrick Day goodies for our golf league this year.  I got the SVG file from My Scrap Chick.  I just love their designs!





This Monday I will be bringing some Easter treats!  This SVG file was free from My Scrap Chick too!
I love the fact that they do provide a video that shows you how to put together the project!  I did add
some stuff to the back of the box- I love the cute bunny tail!  I also didn't use the dispenser since I added some wrapped candies to the box.  But the dispenser is a really cute idea!




Diamonds in the Ruff is the name of our golf league.  It is a fun bunch of women who love to have
a good time!  We might not be the best golfers but we do know how to have fun!

Our time here is very quickly coming to an end  I say that but I know that back home (Maine) just had
a big Snow and Ice storm!  We won't be heading back until that is all gone!  I hope!



Ask me how hard it will be to leave this beautiful place!  But I do feel the pull of home.  Our families are there and it is nice to be able to spend some time with them!  Hope everyone is well and having a fun time crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment