Google Translator

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Summer is coming!







 Well, we have been back in Maine for about a month! It has finally warming up!! I have been busy making cards and gardening and playing golf!

The cards above were made from the SVG file from my Scrap Chick.  It is her freebie for the month! I love it! Easy to make too!!  It is such a cheery card- Don't you think!



I also purchased this SVG from My Scrap Chick because I love how the stars explode from the card. 
It is called a Tuxedo Card and Scrap Chick has a bunch of different designs. 



B


Just to show you I haven't been too lazy since I got home- I have been working on adding some rustic looks to my backyard.  I planted succulents in the teacups I got from the thrift store.  




I did paint this bike but I love all the rust that is on it and hope to add some more this season.  I also think I will add another basket of flowers to the rear of the bike. 




This birdcage was fun to do!  I love the purple color against the black.  It was a challenge since 
the opening is very small to put the flowers in.  But I can't wait to see how it does.   That is my update since we got home.  I will try and do better in posting items this summer.  I think it is going to be a fun one!  Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment