Google Translator

Monday, March 26, 2012

Disney Vacation Slide show



We are back from our vacation in Florida! We had a fabulous time!  We stayed at Beach Club at Disney World.   Our first day we walked to Epcot and went to the Flower show that was taking place.  Above are just a few of the pictures I took of the beautiful topiary and flowers around Epcot!   I can't wait for Spring to arrive here in Maine.  It has been so long since I have seen green to say nothing of flowering plants.  I did come home with some great ideas for gardening that even I can use for our little back yard area and front porch! If these photos don't make you wish for Spring- nothing will!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation with us. if only i had the talent to make my garden and flower beds look like that. So gorgeous and whimsey...welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    After looking at all those beautiful flower displays I can see why you are eager for Spring to arrive. I would have to come home and dig up the whole back yard! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of the flower show are great. It was a fabulous vacation for us, too. I hope to use some of the ideas here at home; whenever it warms up enough. Brrr.... where's Spring???

    ReplyDelete