Google Translator

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Witch tutorial

I had fun making this tutorial for my Halloween Witch! I made a couple of boo boos though- One the die I used to make my two handle boxes is by Sizzix. The second boo boo was the ink I used to "age" my Witch boxes and the Witch's hat is not Gray ink but Silver ink. Lastly, it's not a butterfly punch used for the nose ...but a Dragonfly !! Let me know if you have any questions!




Here are a few more pictures of the finished boxes!


9 comments:

  1. Oh my, those witch boxes are adorable. They ought to sell like "hot cakes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the video on how to make the witch. Great job. I love the hair in orange or black and the static makes it seem like she's flying though the air. Tate's in Bath is a great store...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your video and love the witch. Thank you so much for sharing. You have such an awesome talent for creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my she is beautiful??? Thank you so much for the tutorial. I'm off to give this a try.
    Irene L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent video Chris! thanks for making it for us. I think the hair was a great and cheap idea even tho it might be messy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the witch! sometimes I would love to live in the USA. In the Netherlands Halloween is not a big "thing" although it is growing on us. (excuse me if my english is poor). We also don't have such a great "lokal stores" where you can buy such a great products for almost nothing.
    Greetings, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so so fun! Very creative. Loved your video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris,

    These are "wicked" cool. Thank you for the video. Hopefully, I will get some time to play around.

    ReplyDelete