Google Translator

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our computer was "hacked"!!  Someone held all our folders hostage and would not release them  unless we paid $700.00!!   Well, of course we didn't pay.   We basically had to start all over again from the last time we backed up our files- which was 2 years ago.  There is a lesson there...!!!  So I can't upload pictures yet.  Gotta figure out how to do it since it isn't working at all.  I wanted to show you some pictures of my empty craft room!  We are in the process of packing everything and moving to a new home about 3 miles away!!  I get to have a craft room that won't be in the basement!  I can't wait!  I will be sure to post pictures of our new home and my new craft room!

So no pictures until we get our ability to download pictures again. Hopefully, that will be soon.  In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment