Google Translator

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bridal Shower!

 

Favors made with SU Curvy Keepsake die


My sister, Adrianne's bridal shower was last Saturday!  I can finally show some of the projects I worked on for her shower!  It was so much fun to plan the shower with my sisters, Connie, Rochelle and Andrea!  Mom helped too!  It was the first party in our new home too!  I loved having family and friends come to celebrate such a wonderful event!


Close up of banner
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
The banner above was made with Stampin Up's banner dies.  I borrowed them from my sister but I think I may have to purchase them myself.  It is a great way to make banners.  My sister, Rochelle made the fabulous letter "D" covered in pictures of my sister and her intended.  It is leaning against the TV. 

 


 
I wanted a picture of my sister with the decorations on the front porch.  We used the wedding dress from my sister Connie's wedding!  I made the flowers that you can just see on the top of the small ladder.  They are Origami flowers and really fun to make!

 
 
Close up of Origami flowers
 
 
 
On the other side of the porch, I made Pinwheels using the We R Memory Keepers pinwheel maker board.  I love them!  The wind was blowing just enough to make them spin! 


 
Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to finish with the Screen Door we decorated with pictures of Adrianne thru the years- I used a Spellbinders die to make this banner.  The shower was a labor of love for Adrianne!  Can't wait for the wedding in June!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time we had planning Adrianne's bridal shower. Your pics show all the fun. Hard to believe the wedding is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun planning and decorating for Adrianne's shower! Love all the pictures! 26 more days to the big event!!

    ReplyDelete