Google Translator

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Co-Worker Pop Up Book card birthday!





I have made another Pop Up Book Card for a Co-Worker -this time I used Graphic 45's Typography line of paper!  I have been hoarding my Graphic 45 paper and the new me is now not afraid to use it!  I even lined the inside of the envelope with some of this beautiful paper!  I don't know if you can see it but I layered the front of the card and put some Crystal effects on the "Joie De Vivre".  You might see it better if you click on the picture below. 









Here is the inside of the card.  I did some "fussy" cutting and added a few flowers.  I just love the bright, vibrant colors of this paper!




The Pop Up feature of this card makes it a different type of fold that is fun to make!  The last few cards I have made have used this type of fold for the card.  You can check out the last few posts I have done to see more examples of this type of fold for a card.

 
I didn't leave enough room for everyone to sign - so we will sign the back!  I love the sentiment from this paper line.  How true!  It's a Good Day to have a Good Day- especially on your birthday!  I hope you have a Good Day too!

3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful and I love all the expressions you used on it. And yes, the close-up showed the glazed letters. Vicki is a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Chris! I have yet to try one of these "book" cards. I know how hard it is to use the Graphic 45! This is when "hoarding" is a good thing!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete