Google Translator

Saturday, July 15, 2017

More Saucy!


Wow!  It seems like forever since I last posted anything to my blog!  I wanted to show you what I have been up to since my last post.   I am working on another "Saucy" Album!  You might remember that I shared a link to Country Craft Creations site last month.  I joined thru Facebook to get access to all their wonderful tutorials - and they are free!  There is a site called "Coffee Talk Creations"- and this site has a Shop Now button that takes you to where you can purchase some of the items in their videos.   For example, I did buy the Art Glitter Glue and I just love the stuff! 
Here is that link-




I followed Tamra's instruction but did change a couple of things.  Instead of the pocket on the right side of the album- I made a Waterfall! 



On the left side of the album- I didn't do the pockets that Tamra made- I made a flip out booklet.  Once I have completed my album - I will post more pictures.  I am using Graphic 45's Precious Memories collections.  I am also using some of the Mother Goose Collection from Graphic 45.  Love both of these wonderful collections!


I haven't been spending all my time in my Craft Room.  I went a couple of times and picked strawberries!  I froze a bunch but we had strawberry shortcake many times - we actually got tired of eating strawberries.  Now, I am waiting to hear that the raspberries are ready to be picked at our local Pick your own farm!


My husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary on July 2nd!  I can't believe how fast the years have sped by!!   He is such a sweetie and brought me some roses to surprise me! 


I have made it a goal to try and take a walk for at least 30 minutes every day- weather permitting.  Yesterday, I made it to 45 minutes and discovered that Topsham has a little park just down the road from us.  It is small but a very  pretty park.  They do have a little building that has a couple of picnic tables so you can have a lunch there.  I just loved it!   I have included a couple of pictures I took of this scenic little park. 






Sorry for the long post!  July has been very busy and the rest of the month is going to fill up fast.    Since I retired in March- it has been like a whirlwind.  I have really had fun doing things that I never had time for before!  I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of the summer season!  Hope everyone is having a great summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment