Google Translator

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Olaf Pyramid Card


I have been working on preparing projects for the Craft Fair my sister's and I are planning to do in June.  I have always loved making Pyramid cards or Tent cards, as some people call them.  I decided to try and recreate Olaf using Punch Art. 

In case,  you have never made one of these fun cards- I have attached a link to a tutorial here-



It really wasn't  too hard since I have tons of punches and dies that help.  It's fun to see what dies or punches work the best.  Below are pictures that show the production in process and a few of the tools I used to make Olaf. 


   

Here's a view of the side with the sentiment.   I love this quote!!



You can see that I used a Snow Swirl die for added interest on the other side.  I think it's from Memory Box.   I have just clipped the card together so they will stand up for this photo shoot.  


But Pyramid cards can still be folded so they can be mailed.  I ran some Scor tape along the edge 
of one of the panels so the recipient can put it together once they open the card.  



I am planning on making a few more Pyramid cards and will plan to share those with you too!  Hope
everyone has a fantastic day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment