Google Translator

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pyramid Centerpiece


I am posting pictures of my newest project for Halloween!  It is a 10 inch Pyramid centerpiece.
It is made the same way as you make a Pyramid card but I cut out two sides of the triangle window and then folded it down to create a shelf. 



You can use the shelf to put tea lights on and other fabulous stuff!  This one has a
skeleton head on it!


I love decorating for Halloween and it is coming up real soon!  I am finally
about to use my Halloween paper too!


Here are pictures of the one my sister, Connie, decorated for Thanksgiving. I love
how you can make a new scene on each side. 


You can use stuff from your stash too!  Our dies comes in handy to add to
the decorations. 


I think I will be making more of these fun centerpieces!  We are headed to my
sister, Rochelle's pool today.  It has been sooo hot- reaching 90 degrees yesterday! 
Hope everyone is staying cool!



 

4 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase this Pyramid die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Boy! Do I wish there was a die for this Pyramid centerpiece. I hand cut everything with an X-acto knife. I may due a tutorial as soon as I get a chance.

      Delete
  2. this is so cool how do I make it do I use a die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois- I may do a tutorial on how to make this project. It really isn't too hard but it is all and cut.

      Delete