Google Translator

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Happy Easter 2021



I have finally finished this Easter Card!  I want to send it to our 6 year old Grandson!  It is called a Flip Flap card.  I just love making them!  You can find the tutorial that Ann did here-



I must have had an upgrade to my computer and I feel like I have to learn how to download pics from my camera to my computer - all over again.  Also, just posting to my blog is a whole new 
experience.  I think I am too old for all these updates!!


The picture above is the inside of the card- I put funny Easter type jokes inside.  
I do hope he likes them!



I made this card for my sister and her husband's wedding anniversary!  It's another Flip Flap card.



I put the sentiment across the inside of the card.   It is hard to see in these pictures.
Love this different type of card for sure!!


I have continued to turn items I have purchased at Goodwill into very chic 
farmhouse styled items.  


I used chalk paint on the above jar - it took 2 coats of paint and I made sure it dried completely 
in between coats. 


Once dried- I sprayed it with Rust-oleum's Clear Matte Enamel to protect it.  Then I used
IOD's ( Iron Orchid Designs) wonderful stamps with Staz on Ink.  I love how it turned out!!
It is a challenge to stamp in a rounded surface but I don't think it has to be perfect since I was
going for a vintage look.  These stamps are made very well!  Love, love, love - this company!




Here is a picture of a few more items I turned from "Cheap to Chic"!
Most of the items were less than $3.00.  It is fun bringing something back to life!


Here is just a couple more things!  I am in love with artificial flowers!  Since I do not
have a green thumb, I am using them to fill these planters!  It really does brighten our little condo!!



I will end my post with the little duckie below.  I painted it with gray chalk paint.  Just love it!
The weather here in Florida is Hot, Hot, Hot!  We have about a little over a month left here.  We are getting out 2nd vaccine on Monday.  I am a little nervous about that since I did have a mild reaction with the first.  I have my fingers crossed!!
Easter is almost upon us and I wanted to be sure and wish everyone a wonderful Easter and a safe one!  











 

No comments:

Post a Comment