Google Translator

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Where did summer go?








I am amazed at how fast summer has disappeared! And it happens every year!! You would think I wouldn't be so surprised! I have had a very productive summer -at least! The picture above I have made before but this one is for the Italian Heritage craft Fair coming November 6th.  I did add the red sunset in the picture below to give it a little more pizzazz!! I like how it turned out!





I also made this lovely beach scene for the fair! Both of these pictures are 9 x 9 in size. They are SVG files from 3dcuts.com.  I just love her fabulous site- she has wonderful
files that you can purchase.




I have also been busy making cards!! You name it - Birthday cards and Wedding cards!! All such fun to make.


This card was for my brother's anniversary!


This card is from Dreaming Tree. It was for our grandson who turned 8!!


This card was for my nephew who just got married in California!! So happy for Eric and Sabrina!!

Lastly, my sister's and I have started selling some items on Etsy.



This is a photo album box! It opens up to reveal lots of space to add photos and do journaling. Here are a couple of pictures of the inside.



Is you want to check out our Etsy store you can go to -

So you can see I wasn't lazy all summer long! We will be headed to Florida in a few short weeks. Our condo is in Northport- hurricane Ian went right thru our city! Luckily, we only lost a few shingles and a broken window.  We are feeling very blessed since others lost so much! We are so very grateful! I will keep you posted once we get there. I know it will take some time for the area to recover! Hope everyone is well - enjoy your fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment