Google Translator

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jordan's Card

I am finally baaackkk...!!  I had knee surgery on Friday, April 1st.  A little nervous about that date!!??! But everything went well.  I had a Meniscus tear and torn cartilage.  I have been able to spend about 30 minutes at a time in my Studio.  Then about 2 hours of the ice pack and rest.  Needless to say, this card took a little time.  It is for a local 13 year old boy who is suffering from Stage 4 Cancer.  His family has asked for cards for him.   I hope he likes my card- I really don't know what a 13 year old boy might like since we raised 2 girls.  But I know my Grandson loves cars!   I was inspired by Tracim's card- I don't have a stamp so of course, I had to recreate it in Punch Art.  You can find Tracim's card here-
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/600117?&si=riding along in my automobile
Mind didn't come out like a roadster- I think mine is more like a buggy but I liked it anyway.  I really hope Jordan likes it, too!   The card itself is a Tri-fold card. I have some more pictures below.  You can click on them to make them larger.


                           

13 comments:

  1. These pictures show more of the card. It's so cute. Love the sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - right down to the tread on the tires! Jordan (and his family) are sure to flip over this. You have a fantastic talent for turning images into punch art - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say Praise the Lord for your successful surgery - now the hard part (waiting for it to properly heal).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is just amazing, I love it I hope that Jordan will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...amazing! Would you please post a tutorial for the car....amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you card you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan will love the card and hopefully lift his spirits!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris this is a lovely card you have made.Is there any chance you will be doing a tutorial for it.
    Thanks,Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been asked by a few to do a tutorial so I think I may. I have never done a video tutorial and may try that... Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please oh please do a tutorial on it! My son has a little red beetle bug car named Zoey and he graduates at the end of the week from College and i would love to make him a card like this. he would love it. you did such a fantastic job!!

    familyofscrappers2004 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love a tutorial too!

    Mominct@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I did my version of this paper. If you want to see my card, look here http://pudlahani.blogspot.com/2015/12/kartka-na-roczek.html

    ReplyDelete