Google Translator

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Card Making Fun!



 
 
Every year my staff and I get together to make Christmas cards to send to our co-workers! It is a fun night of glitter and glue flying everywhere! This year was no exception!  I saw this card on Pinterest and once the staff saw it - we knew it was the ONE!  We didn't really make any changes since we loved it at first sight.  Check out the link below to see Marj's original-

http://bellacartaatartnsoul.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/new-take-ten-from-stampington-is-at.html

Here is another shot of the 32 cards we made-


I also wanted to share a picture of the finalize Christmas Advent box I made for my Grandson.  His mother came to visit this weekend and took it home.  I added more bling around the edges and a few store bought made Christmas packages to add to Santa's sleigh and under the tree. 




We bought a Sharper Image foot massager ( for my sore feet) and it turned out to be the perfect size to store the Advent calendar in!!! It even has it's own handle at the top. I decided to decorate it so my daughter could use it to carry the calendar to the island.   I used Graphic 45 paper which is my new favorite paper! I love how it turned out!

 
 
Lastly, I wanted to share the cute Birthday cake my family had made for my sister and I to celebrate our upcoming birthdays!  They planned a surprise party that really did turn out to be a BIG surprise since our birthday isn't for another month!!!It was such a fun time.  I am still talking about it!! Since they know both Connie and I love Mickey- They had a Mickey cake made!  It was fabulous- I won't forget that party and all the work that went into it.  They chipped in to give us a spa gift certificate!!  I can't wait to use it!  Thank you to everyone- I love you all!!
 
 
 
 You can check out my sister's blog to see more pictures of our Birthday party.  Rochelle make a framed picture using our names to fill in pictures of Connie and I when we were, ahem, younger!  I love how it turned out!  Thanks, Rochelle for this special gift!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! It was such a fun party and I had a lot of fun putting together your framed scrapbook page!! Love your cards! The blue window really pops off the card!! Gorgeous!! Ezra is going to love the Advent calendar for years to come--great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so pretty. I bet you guys had wicked fun making them. Great work. The party was a blast.. Thanks from me too, Rochelle.
    The advent calendar is such so wonderful because Ezra will always remember his "Mimi" for making such a treasure.

    ReplyDelete