Google Translator

Friday, August 2, 2013

Pocket Mini Album!

 
 
 
I made this album from the directions from Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper!  It was fun to make and easy too!  Ginger's instructions are always easy to follow!  Check out her blog for tons on inspiration and other great videos on making all kinds of different albums!
 
 
I am so proud of myself since I figured out how to add a note to my video!  I goofed on the type of die I used and didn't want to re-record this video.  I usually have so many ews & ahs that I have to record my video over again- this one didn't have too many.  So anyway-I found out how to add the note- it really was sooo easy!  Maybe I will add music next time???  I plan to give this album to a friend.  I really hope she will like it!  Mini albums are my new thing and I love, love making them!  My sister's and I are into making the charms that hang on the spine of the mini album.  Wow, who knew there were so many options for beads and charms!   I have a couple of birthday cards to make and I am working on a travel album and then I will try my hand at a Wedding album.  What fun! Did I mention I am on vacation!  This first week has flown by but I still have another week to go!  One project was a wonderful potting bench my husband built for me that I stained and painted!  I will have to share a picture on my next post. I also stained and painted a bench for our front porch.  I have really been busy working on these projects and just having fun!  Hope you have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

  1. The video is well done and the album is gorgeous! TFS your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on this album!! I love graphic 45 too! Connie and I are going to give this one a try, just a perfect size for pictures! Good job on the video Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning album Chris! I have yet to make a video and I appreciate you sharing your wonderful talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally… I can come and visit you …your project of today is spectacular I specially like all the details and hard work put into it...I am wondering with what did you filmed your video? mine come out always "granny" and your is so sharp image. Could you let me know what are you using?
      Thanks for sharing
      Keep in touch
      Bibiana

      Delete