Google Translator

Friday, August 23, 2013

Good bye Owl Card

We said Good bye last week to a co-worker that has gone back to college!  I wanted to make him a card that would let him know we are really going to miss him!  I am not good at making masculine cards at all!!  Here is my attempt at a Good- bye owl card.  I used some Graphic 45 paper and of course, Stampin Up's owl punch.  That punch has to be one of my favorite!  This style of card is the Tri Fold card-another favorite.

 Here is a video of my 5 year old grandson, Ezra!  He has watched the videos on my blog and wanted to make one of his own.  He did pretty good for a first timer- only a few glitches!   I thought it was adorable!


 

8 comments:

  1. 1st about your card...I know if you know what you're doing it may not be hard, but it sure looks like it is. Great job! Now about Ezra's video. He's a Stampn'Up demostrator in the making. He explained every part of doing a die cut. On top of that he's a real cutie!! Please tell him I loved his video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Bev. I think you have a teacher in the making with Ezra!! Beautiful card too, BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous video - wow, 5 years old! 20 years from now when he's being interviewed and says he's been creating cards since he was 5 years old and no one wants to believe him, he'll have proof!!
    I love everything you do with that owl punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card .. I love the owl punch too .. it is so versatile .. Big Hug for Ezra . He did a super job !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ezra's video and your card were definitely a double hit!
    x0x
    Peach

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed right out loud! Ezra did a great job explaining a die cut!! Love him to pieces!! Oh and by the way, you did a great job on your owl card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that card is just soooo cute, love all those owls and I am smiling seeing your grandson becoming such a crafter...thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely right - he is ADORABLE. What a sweetie! And the card was great too!

    ReplyDelete