Google Translator

Friday, January 19, 2018

Open Box Pop Up Card


I found this wonderful tutorial on Pinterest for this cute Box Pop Up Card!  It's Maymay's tutorial and she does a wonderful job with her instructions.  You can find them at this link-




I used the paper collection from  Photoplay's French Flea Market by Julie Nutting!  I just love the colors in this collection!



You can see I haven't finished adding the sentiment since I am not sure if I will use this as a birthday card or just a Hello card.  Since we are in Florida, I did not bring all my stuff and I may wait until we are home to finish the card.  The sentiment will be added to the back of the card- there is plenty of room.   I hate to cover any of this gorgeous paper!



I did add card stock to the back of my stickers to make them a little stronger.  They are so cute!


For the card above, I followed Maymay's dimensions.  For the card below, I used a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.  I wanted to see what the card would look like if I wanted a larger card.  



For this card - I used 49 Market's Sand and Sea Paper collection!  It's the first time I have used anything from this company and I have to say it is fabulous paper!


I used their 3D stickers from this collection too!  This card has more room to add a sentiment on the inside of the card.



This is one of the sheets from the 8 x 8 collection that I cut down to fit the cover.  I just love this paper line!!  So you can see I am doing some card making while I am in Florida!  The weather is finally warming up so it will be hard to stay indoors!   I will keep you posted!



6 comments:

  1. WOW these are stunning! I have to try one. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! can you give the dimensions for the cuts.
    I have never made one.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eve- Go ahead and click on the link that I provided in my post above. Maymay gives you all the dimensions you will need. Let me know if you still have questions!

      Delete
  3. Chris, this is cool! Gonna have to try it when I get home! Thanks for sharing! See we can still have craft day via blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss craft day with you guys! Can't wait to get back home and start crafting in person,!

      Delete
  4. I saw this card in person and it looked awesome. I wanna do one too. I just finished the Bendi card for the kids for Valentine's Day. I would miss my craftroom too.

    ReplyDelete