Google Translator

Saturday, December 14, 2019

North Port Christmas 2019


We made it to North Port Florida about 2 weeks ago! The weather has been warm and sunny for most of that time!  I love Florida!  But it seems funny to be celebrating Christmas here...with out snow or cold weather.   We are still getting used to being away from home for Christmas.  I have been working on a Christmas project to get into the Spirit!  


When we got here - I broke down and bought a Cricut Explore Air 2!  I just love it!  I have been watching You Tube videos and playing around with it.  I purchased this SVG file from 3D Cuts!  They have some really cute designs. 


I am no expert by any means- this was my first project and I did make some mistakes but I love how it turned out!



This is another project I tried!  I love how the machine cuts such intricate designs.  


The overlay is so pretty!


I could use this as a place marker for Thanksgiving dinner!  Such fun making this!


We did go to the Poinsetta Festival the other night!  It was such a cool event!  They had
59 floats in the Christmas Parade.  People put in such an effort with their floats!  Lots of talented people!


Here is just a picture of a couple of the fabulous floats!




The Frozen float was my favorite!



I will end my post with a couple of pictures of my craft room set up.  It is quite a bit smaller than what I had in our home in Maine.  But I am still able to do some projects.  The picture doesn't show my new Cricut but I put it on the corner of my table.  I have plenty of room to work but I keep moving things around to make the work flow better.  



We are headed to Wesley Chapel today to visit with my sister, Phillis and her family.  They live in Georgia now but are here for a mini vacation!  I can't wait to see them.  Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!  If I don't post before Christmas I wanted to make sure I said,  Have a Very Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment