Google Translator

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grandson's Valentine Card

The weekend is over! Back to work tomorrow!  I have made my last Valentine card- I think.  I made Ezra, our Grandson, another Valentine Card!  I wanted to send him more than one to surprize him.  Since I had a couple of Dinosaur heads kicking around - I decided to use them!  Ezra loves Dinosaurs! The body of my Dino's are made from Spellbinder's heart die. I just cut it in half.  The legs are the large oval punch from SU- the feet the smallest Paisley die from Spellbinder's.   I haven't decided on the sentiment yet.  I may try and get Papa to do a rhymn for me.  He is good at that!

4 comments:

  1. The colors really work on this card. The dinos really pop out. Wicked cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card. Would you be able to provide instructions for the faces? At one point i was able to see them but i can't get back to that point. my email address is stampandquilt@yahoo.com

    Thank you so much.
    Dee Slover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Dinosaurs are so cute! You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete