Google Translator

Friday, February 4, 2011

Office Valentine Heart Boxes


I had been looking for something to make for my staff for Valentine's Day and Valita's Heart boxes were just the ticket!  Her directions were soooo easy and fun to make!!  You can find the directions here-
http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/         The black on red look is something I really love!  I used 5 different Stampin Up stamps-  Baroque Motif and background stamps- Print Pattern & Floral.  The 2 remaining stamps are from the Stampin Up wheels that I removed from the wheels and added tacky glue to the back- I find this is easy to use than the wheels.  I don't know the names of those wheels.  I plan to add a little tissue paper and candy to the boxes.    Thanks! Valita, for your fabulous idea!!

2 comments:

  1. Chris i loved your heart boxes and i hope you don't mind me adding your pic to my blog post and linking you back :) Valita
    http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-heart-box-made-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boxes. Thanks for linking to Valita's blog for directions. The bows are so cute

    ReplyDelete