Google Translator

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Front Porch


We have had what seems like a ton of rain these last 2 weeks!  Everything is looking green and beautiful!  I took several pictures of our front porch and how I am decorating it for the summer.  The wicker carriage was found on one of our "junkin" trips this Spring.   It was in good enough shape to use it as a planter.  It has Lobelia and double impatiens!!  I love how it turned out!

I used the same flowers in the corner of the porch that you can't see in the top photo.  I think this is called Cascading Planters on Pinterest.  I saw several beautiful creations of this type when I was browsing Pinterest and couldn't resist trying one of my own!

We went to my sister, Andrea's home in Kennebunk for Mother's Day. I made a patchwork Mother's Day card for Mom.  The planter is from Marianne Designs bird cage- just the top -turned upside down! The green leaf die is from Cherry Lynn Designs- another favorite!  We all had a good time watching Mom open her cards and gifts on Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. Love the wicker baby carriage! Great job with all the planters! Not to mention your card for mom! You do good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete