My husband's birthday is this week. He will be 60 years old! I usually make him birthday cards with Golf themes since he is so passionate about his golf game. But this year will be different! For some reason, he has been talking about getting a GUMBALL machine for our living room! I really like some of the ones I have seen but I am not sure about getting one for our living room? Anyway, I thought maybe if I made one for his birthday card...it would get it out of his system. I totally cased one I saw on Pinterest. I went back to create a link ...and I can't find it. I thought I had saved it to my board but it is not there. I believe it may have been done by a Cricut machine. I don't have a Cricut but I love the one I saw! If someone recognizes it, let me know and I will add the link. It is a shaker card that I made just using some acrylic for the window and mounting with some foam strips. I did put Crystal Effect on the colored circles I used for gumballs to give them some shine. This card is for fun and so I used something for the inside sentiment that I thought was a hoot-
Top 10 Signs That You Are
60 Years Old!
1. When you sleep, people worry you're dead.
2. Your back goes out more than you do.
3. Your best friend is dating someone
half their age. ..and they aren't breaking any laws.
4. You wear black socks with sandals.
5. When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
6. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
7. Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
8. You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
9. Getting "lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.
10. You forgot that you already had your 60th birthday."
Footnote: Thank you Carol for finding this link! This is the Gumball machine that I cased! It is really adorable!
This is great! Love #9! Mark will be 59 at his next birthday I don't think I can wait until 60 to use this sentiment! Love your card, very colorful-Tom will love it too!!!ReplyDelete
Wicked cute card. I think Tom loved it. I am right there with you on the 60 thing.... It's just a number, right???ReplyDelete
I'm really laughing my butt off! I'm not even close to being 60 and I cheer when I come out of the mall and find my car in the parking lot ... lol. I love your gumball machine card. Happy Birthday to your hubby.
Wow, you are the punch art queen, i love this!!!ReplyDelete
Is this the one you saw?ReplyDelete