Google Translator

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowman Soup!



I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone!  Christmas is just around the corner, too!  I have been working on several projects.   My Snowman Soup pails are finally done.  I saw the poem for Snowman Soup last year.  I think it is cute so I decided to use it for gifts this year!  The pail is filled with a package of Hot Chocolate mix, a Candy Cane ( for stirring), Hershey's kisses, Gingerbread cookies and of course, Marshmellows.   Here are a few more pictures of my Punch Art Snowman assembly line.  On to the next project-Christmas cards!  Next year I think I will start them in July!!!

I love the smile on my Snowman!
 
Spellbinder's Circle dies make the snowman
 
I used SU 's oval punch to make the scarf
 
 
 
 
 
I love the Memory Box die for the snow swirls
 
 
JustRite Stamps were used to decorate the top
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG...These are ADORABLE! You have put a lot of thought and love into these...not to mention work. How do I get on your mailing list...lol! Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorable. Thanks for telling us how you made them.
    <>veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so cute! You put so much work into your projects Chris and it really shows.

    ReplyDelete