Google Translator

Sunday, December 9, 2012

5 Christmas Tags!

 
Tags are such fun to make since they are usually quick and easy!  I am making one style of Christmas card but I can make a bunch of Christmas tags-all different!
 
 
 
 
I  used Memory Box's window die to make this tag.  SU's Lovely as a Tree was used for the view from the window. 
 
 
 
I used Tim Holtz's Distress stain to color this tag.  I then embossed the tag and added Spellbinder's Poinsetta's die.  The flame is SU's bird punch
 
 
 
Tim Holtz's Birdcage die was used for this tag.  I sprayed Tattered Angels Pearl to give it a metal look.  SU's bird punch is one of my favorite!
 
 
 
I love the Memory Box deer die!
 
 
 
I used Graphic 45's paper to cut out the Sugar Plum dancers.  Back to work on my Christmas cards!  I am going to start my Christmas cards in July this coming year!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Came over from SCS to see them all up close. You did an amazing job on these. Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...these are all so beautiful with so much detail. I can't even pick a favorite they are all GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a fantastic group of tags Chris! I don't know how you gals do it - making all your cards. I seem to only get a few done for those special people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tags are gorgeous. I even like the stand you use to take their pictures. I have to agree that Graphic 45 paper is wicked pretty. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw these tags on SC and you did a wonderful job! I love the "mini" scenes!

      Delete